nuffnang

25 April 2011

when the heart talks~

i missed our time together...really missed...the time when just two of us....the happy moment..the sad moment...everywhere..anywhere together...when i am sad,you were there..always there for me...thanks~

we were hold our hands together..went to shopping...watched movies...went everywhere...just with you....

even though, we always on-off..but we were stick together...why?don't know why..i cant answered that question because i am afraid to lose you forever...

just had a wonderful time together with you...its such the best memories i ever had...


but..we are always separated...ya..i know...all just because of my fault...always playing around...not loyal..not honest..arghhh...every single word 'not' refer to me :( i am such a not a good girl...i know that...

but why? why you still chase me up??after all you being through with me...what have i done to you..is it not enough to you to realize that i am not a good for you??you deserve the better ones...ya...better than me..

funny???no...it was me...as you said...what have i done...but i never admit..right?ya...then i just put all the fault to you...blamed you.right? i am such a loser...


but love is giving your full heart to..your effort to...without hoping any consideration...that is love..love that you always give to me...you give your love to me...a full of it...but you never get it from me right? but i really respect what have you done to me...you never regret..you still chasing me up..chase my love for you...arghh..why??//why??


but..after all...i still love you...i still miss you...i still waiting for you.....until when???i dont know...just time will decide...just wait and see...just pray to Allah swt for blessing ours...Insya-Allah~

a year.. separate...just connect through letters and calls...never meet up...seriously i missed you...but you still wait for me...wait for my come back to you..being together just like our dreams...but...


whatever happened...i am waiting for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment