nuffnang

25 April 2011

i do..i do....i do.....

lately...i just crushed on the words 'marry'..ahhaha...just a dream lol~

not exactly lately laa...actually last year..ahhahah :)) just wondering who the guy who wanna get married with me??heeee~ :D

naah~ just a dream...my dream only...gettn' married??yes...i do...but who??who want me?hahah..that very very a big Q to ask 1st laa...adehh~

hurrmm....

when?who?where?...arghh...so many Q to have answer 1st then u r ready for it...hheheheh....

am I???am I ready to get marry???hurrmm....i think yes...i do...but...its scary..haisshh~

just wondering...i dont want to have more years to find ones and being tackled...getting to love..bla..bla...bla...arghh...waste time laa...now im 26...olds enough rite??hehehhe....

then my mind just caught to something that i think its really not make sense..maybe..hahhah...dont know lah..heheh...

u wanna know what im thinking??heee~

dont want loving moving...tackle mackle...waste time...why dont we(not we laa)...me actually..ahhahah...just waiting for prince charming...(prince kee??) come over and just propose me..wahhh!! gitu....cam dlm muvee lak..ahahhahah....

then i just said 'I Do'...hahhaha...dont want to waste time anymore..playing around..hahhahah...boleh ke???

then we're getiing married and live happily ever after...peehhh...best2....

KALAULAAAAA~~~~if so~~~~~




someONE come over to me and asked me 'would you marry me'......


then that someONE just said 'just said I do'.....


and absolutely i will said 'I do'.... :)




Train: Marry me
Bruno Mars: Just say i do
Colbie Caillat: I do




No comments:

Post a Comment