25 December 2009
tips to flirt
Top 10 flirting tips
10. Flirting is all about attitude. A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic, open and positive. It works!
9. Start a conversation. The best opening line is saying hello. Talk about the surroundings, ask a question, ask for help, make a joke, state an opinion. Make sure you are calm and composed but just do it before the person you've got your eye on walks out of the bar or passed you in the street, never to be seen again!
8. Have fun. Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous. Show your vulnerability.
7. Use props. Never leave home without a prop. Props are natural conversation starters. They encourage conversation and others will be compelled to start talking to you. Great props include: dogs, kids, unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a distinctive bag from your favorite store or an interesting book or newspaper.
6. Be the host. Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.
5. Make the first move. Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello! You can move closer to your perfect match online right now by contacting your perfect match for free.
4. Listen. You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen twice as much as you speak. Listening is a true art. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you. Everyone loves to be heard.
3. Eye contact. Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away. Don't stare, it's a turn off.
2. Compliment. Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them. Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely to say Thank You!
1. Smile. It is contagious. It will make you so much more appr
oachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet. Try it!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)